EMAS Pro knows that product training doesn’t end after your “go live” date. EMAS University (EMASU) offers a wealth of information including written product documentation, videos for training on basic and advanced usage, tutorials on a myriad of enrollment management issues, release information and product roadmaps. If you are a current EMAS Pro client and have not yet taken advantage of the available training and information on EMASU, there is a “Register” request link on the main web page. First time users will be able to set a User ID and a password.
More reasons to use EMASU:
- Staff turnover and the subsequent training required can be a painful time sink. Use the basic training videos and workbooks to educate your new staff, or to provide refreshers for any users on your campus.
- Keeping current on product usage for experienced users can be a challenge too, so get in the habit of visiting EMASU regularly to learn about how others are using the product and how to make the most of our new product releases and updates.
- EMAS Pro considers our client base a family and members of this family can be a phenomenal resource to each other. Participate in our forums to learn from your peers about best practices and how they’ve solved enrollment management challenges on their campus.
- Access programs from our annual National User Conference. If there is a year that you cannot attend, or even if you attended and were torn between sessions to attend, the presentation slides and handouts are accessible in EMASU for the current and many past conference years.
- EMAS Pro has National Advisory Councils for our products and their role is to represent the client base in guiding the product development, as well as assist EMAS Pro in keeping in touch with trends in higher education. Each Council has a web presence in EMASU where you can view meeting minutes and interact with board members.