SEM Works – Consulting Services
SEM Works is a world leader in assisting colleges and universities in the use of strategic intelligence to achieve desired enrollment goals. Over 400 institutions have benefited from SEM Works services.
SEM Works consultants possess a wealth of experience as enrollment management practitioners as well as in consulting with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, graduate and professional schools, proprietary schools, nonprofit and for-profit organizations and college and university systems. Strategies recommended by Dr. Black and the SEM Works consulting team are more than just theory. They are grounded in reality. SEM Works does NOT offer clients boilerplate solutions. SEM Works understands that each institution is different and their needs and resources call for tailored solutions. Areas of consulting expertise include:
- Audits of existing practices, strategies, infrastructure, technology utilization, budgets and organizational capacity.
- Enrollment planning and implementation facilitation
- Enrollment goal setting
- Enrollment data reporting
- Audits of existing practices and strategies
- Student recruitment planning and implementation facilitation
- Audits of existing practices and strategies like transition services, the first year experience, advising, mentoring, academic and personal support services, as well as teaching and learning, infrastructure, technology utilization; budgets and organizational capacity.
- Student retention planning and implementation facilitation and if desired the writing of an integrated plan.