Standard Communications Plans
EMAS Recruitment Pro enables you to have as many communications plans as you need to best support your strategic outreach. Your first step will be to define your “markets” for student recruitment communications such as freshman, international, graduate, transfers and high achievers. EMAS Pro allows you to classify potential students by entry term, market segment and recruitment cycle stage (prospect, inquiry, applicant, decision, confirmed and enrolled). Then as students are entered into the system they become part of an established defined population. Each defined population has an assigned standard communication plan that can be individualized as needed.
To direct a communication to a specific group of students with shared characteristics, but not as part of a standard communications plan, you can use the EMAS Pro Query Tool. You have the ability to query on any criteria or data point within a student record, enabling simple targeted communications when needed. Your queries can be saved and easily used for future communications.
Communications scheduled through the communications manager or via target groups can be individualized for a specific student. Examples include incoming calls, unscheduled visits or additional brochures that were sent as a result of a conversation with a telecounselor.
- Increase yield rates by cultivating and monitoring stronger student candidates.
- Lower overall recruitment costs and make efficient use of resources through automation of targeted communications plans.
- Measure “message effectiveness” through real time communication and response tracking.
- Print letters/labels
- Extracts for Direct Mail Services
- E-mail: Campaign Pro
- Calls: Telecounseling Pro